Description: Plaatsnamen georderend volgens de laatst toegevoegde
Matches 601 to 650 of 667 » All Reports » Comma-delimited CSV file
«Prev «1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next»
| # | Place | Longitude | Latitude | Notes | ID |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| 601 | Geddes, Onondaga, New York, United States | -76.1880000 | 43.0525000 | A large portion of Geddes was incorporated into the City of Syracuse in 1886, but part of the town remains separate, including the Village of Solvay and most of the west shore of Lake Onondaga. | 155 |
| 602 | DeWitt, Onondaga, New York, United States | -76.0658300 | 43.0350000 | 154 | |
| 603 | Victory, Cayuga, New York, United States | -76.6547200 | 43.1972200 | 153 | |
| 604 | , , Vermont, United States | -72.7000000 | 44.0000000 | 152 | |
| 605 | Bellevue, Huron, Ohio, United States | -82.8416700 | 41.2736100 | 151 | |
| 606 | Mount Ida, Grant, Wisconsin, United States | -90.7608300 | 42.9719400 | 150 | |
| 607 | Worden Sweet Cemetery, Scriba, Oswego, New York, United States | -76.4053000 | 43.4773000 | 526 Middle Rd, Scriba, NY | 149 |
| 608 | Scriba, Oswego, New York, United States | -76.4308300 | 43.4652800 | 148 | |
| 609 | Henderson Harbor, Jefferson, New York, United States | -76.2022200 | 43.8647200 | 147 | |
| 610 | , , Connecticut Colony, British America | -72.5000000 | 41.7000000 | 146 | |
| 611 | , Cayuga, New York, United States | -76.6000000 | 43.0000000 | 145 | |
| 612 | , Oswego, New York, United States | -76.2000000 | 43.4000000 | 144 | |
| 613 | 156 University Avenue, Buffalo, Erie, New York, United States | -78.8272500 | 42.9568000 | 143 | |
| 614 | Indianapolis, Marion, Indiana, United States | -86.1580600 | 39.7683300 | 142 | |
| 615 | Williamsville, Erie, New York, United States | -78.7380600 | 42.9638900 | 141 | |
| 616 | Williamsville Cemetery, Williamsville, Erie, New York, United States | -78.7522000 | 42.9620000 | 5042 Main St, Williamsville, NY | 140 |
| 617 | Deaconess Hospital, Buffalo, Erie, New York, United States | -78.8450000 | 42.9090000 | Original building stood at 563 Riley St in Buffalo, new wing was added in 1950s adjacent, facing Humboldt Pkwy. Entire facility was demolished in 2013. | 139 |
| 618 | 908 Fillmore Avenue, Buffalo, Erie, New York, United States | -78.8396000 | 42.8979700 | 138 | |
| 619 | Amherst, Erie, New York, United States | -78.8000000 | 42.9783300 | 137 | |
| 620 | Sumner Place Methodist Episcopal Church, Buffalo, Erie, New York, United States | -78.8113000 | 42.9069000 | 195 Sumner Place, Buffalo, NY. Building currently (as of 2020) is home to the Thankful Missionary Baptist Church. |
136 |
| 621 | Forest Lawn Cemetery, Buffalo, Erie, New York, United States | -78.8615000 | 42.9270000 | 135 | |
| 622 | 40 Dunlop Avenue, Buffalo, Erie, New York, United States | -78.8227000 | 42.9434000 | 134 | |
| 623 | University of Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, Erie, New York, United States | -78.8190000 | 42.9530000 | 133 | |
| 624 | Technical High School, Buffalo, Erie, New York, United States | -78.8696000 | 42.8846000 | Now known as Hutchinson Central Technical High School. The school was first housed in the then Elementary School No. 11 on Elm Street near Clinton Street. Daniel Upton, the founder of the school and its first principal, began operations with a faculty of four teachers and a pupil registration of sixty-four. In September 1905, the school's name was changed to Technical High School, pending the move to a new building to be built on Cedar Street and Clinton Ave; the cornerstone was laid on November 14, 1912. The Cedar Street building opened on July 14, 1918 and remained in that location until 1954, when it moved to its current building, which formerly housed Hutchinson Central High School. |
132 |
| 625 | Tonawanda, Erie, New York, United States | -78.8805600 | 43.0202800 | Events using this location could be referring to the City of Tonawanda or the adjacent Town of Tonawanda - generally records do not differentiate between the two. | 131 |
| 626 | Saint Mary's Visitation Church, Dickson City, Lackawanna, Pennsylvania, United States | -75.6190000 | 41.4670000 | Also known as Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary Parish. Church was initially known in the late 1800s as St. Joseph's Polish Congregation of Priceburg, with the name changed to the Polish Roman Catholic Congregation of the Blessed Virgin Mary in 1922. Church website is http://www.vbvm.org/ |
42 |
| 627 | Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Mikołaja Biskupa (St. Nicholas the Bishop Roman Catholic Church), Zgórsko, Mielec, Podkarpackie, Poland | 21.2885000 | 50.2390000 | Church website, with photos and parish history: https://zgorsko-wiz.diecezja.tarnow.pl/ | 41 |
| 628 | Syracuse, Onondaga, New York, United States | -76.1477800 | 43.0480600 | 40 | |
| 629 | Mount Hope Cemetery, Rochester, Monroe, New York, United States | -77.6190000 | 43.1280000 | 39 | |
| 630 | Fennimore, Grant, Wisconsin, United States | -90.6552800 | 42.9836100 | 38 | |
| 631 | Lewiston, Niagara, New York, United States | -79.0361100 | 43.1725000 | 37 | |
| 632 | Lackawaxen, Pike, Pennsylvania, United States | -74.9863900 | 41.4819400 | 36 | |
| 633 | 301 Chicago Street, Elgin, Kane, Illinois, United States | -88.2796000 | 42.0373000 | Based on historical maps of the wards in Elgin, this is the part of the street now known as East Chicago St. | 35 |
| 634 | , , New York, United States | -76.0000000 | 42.8000000 | 34 | |
| 635 | Witmer Cemetery, Niagara, Niagara, New York, United States | -79.0270000 | 43.1270000 | Witmer Cemetery, on the south side of Witmer Road, between Hyde Park Boulevard and Military Road, began as a family plot. It was later known as Homestead, Collins, Lieb and Rural cemeteries. Abandoned for some time, the grounds were restored in 1986. | 33 |
| 636 | , Niagara, New York, United States | -78.8000000 | 43.2000000 | cfile:maps/ny/counties/niagara.xml | 32 |
| 637 | , Sandusky, Ohio, United States | -83.2000000 | 41.3700000 | cfile:maps/oh/counties/sandusky.xml | 31 |
| 638 | Suspension Bridge, Niagara, New York, United States | -79.0540000 | 43.1100000 | Suspension Bridge, now part of Niagara Falls, NY, was at one time its own separate city located adajcent to where the Whirlpool Bridge now stands. Upon its founding in 1845 it was first known as Bellevue City, then Niagara City, and finally Suspension Bridge. It incorporated with the Village fo Niagara Falls in 1892 to form Niagara Falls. The eponymous Suspension Bridge carried train, foot, and horse traffic over the Niagara Gorge near the current bridge. |
30 |
| 639 | Niagara, Niagara, New York, United States | -78.7666700 | 43.1666700 | 29 | |
| 640 | , , Pennsylvania, United States | -77.5000000 | 40.8000000 | 28 | |
| 641 | Lockport, Niagara, New York, United States | -78.6905600 | 43.1705600 | 27 | |
| 642 | Swedish Hospital Ballard, Seattle, King, Washington, United States | -122.3794000 | 47.6675000 | 5350 Tallman Ave NW, Seattle, WA | 26 |
| 643 | Downey, Los Angeles, California, United States | -118.1316700 | 33.9400000 | 25 | |
| 644 | Mount Olivet Cemetery, Washington, District of Columbia, United States | -76.9790000 | 38.9100000 | 1300 Bladensburg Rd NE, Washington, DC https://ccaw.org/mount-olivet-cemetery |
24 |
| 645 | Rochester General Hospital, Rochester, Monroe, New York, United States | -77.5870000 | 43.1930000 | 23 | |
| 646 | Saint Stanislaus Kostka Roman Catholic Church, Rochester, Monroe, New York, United States | -77.5993000 | 43.1863000 | 1124 Hudson Ave, Rochester, NY https://www.saintstanislausrochester.org/ |
22 |
| 647 | Rochester, Monroe, New York, United States | -77.6158300 | 43.1547200 | 21 | |
| 648 | Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, Rochester, Monroe, New York, United States | -77.6310000 | 43.2130000 | 2461 Lake Ave, Rochester, NY | 20 |
| 649 | Dickson City, Lackawanna, Pennsylvania, United States | -75.6080600 | 41.4713900 | 19 | |
| 650 | West Side Hospital, Scranton, Lackawanna, Pennsylvania, United States | -75.6827000 | 41.4139000 | Originally the home of the Hon. Thomas Phillips, the elegant Hyde Park mansion at Jackson Street and North Bromley Avenue became the West Side Hospital in 1896, with a capacity for 17 patients. The hospital was organized by Drs. M.J. Williams and W.E. Paine; Hon. H.M. Edwards, a county judge; and Hon. John R. Farr, a member of the state Legislature. As the only hospital in West Scranton at the time, the hospital quickly outgrew its original space, and added an adjacent annex and children’s ward in 1911. The hospital’s nursing school turned out its first graduates in 1912. West Side Hospital continued to serve patients for many years; it served as a “pool” station for soldiers’ physical examinations during World War II, while a new medical laboratory opened in 1949 and semi-private rooms were added in 1958. A physical therapy department, the first of its kind locally, was added in 1960. In 1962, the hospital merged with Hahnemann Hospital to form Community Medical Center; the former West Side Hospital was renamed Community Medical Center West. The hospital closed in 1968 when the hospital staffs merged into one building constructed on Colfax Avenue. The original West Side Hospital building was razed in 1972; today, it is the site of the Jackson Street Skate Park. |
18 |